Saturday, 16 February 2019

J.O.B- “Just A Mixtape” (Free Mixtape)

HipHop recording artiste “J.O.B” drops a mixtape called “Just A Mixtape” after the buzz which was brought by the beef with “Bobby East”. The 10 track Mixtape features Bobby East, K.R.Y.T.I.C, Jamroc,Shyman and Kabamba. Download and Share!

  1. Call 911 (Feat. Jamroc) DOWNLOAD MP3
  2. Outta My Face DOWNLOAD MP3
  3. Forbidden Things (feat Bobby East) DOWNLOAD MP3
  4. I Like DOWNLOAD MP3
  5. Right Here (feat Kabamba) DOWNLOAD M33
  6. Kill Em DOWNLOAD MP3
  7. I Got It DOWNLOAD MP3
  8. Oh God (feat Jamroc) DOWNLOAD MP3
  9. Die For This (Feat. K.Y.R.T.I.C) DOWNLOAD MP3
  10. The Hotel Room (Feat Shyman Shaizo) DOWNLOAD MP3

The post J.O.B- “Just A Mixtape” (Free Mixtape) appeared first on Zed Hype Mag.



from Zed Hype Mag http://bit.ly/2GMXVVd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Brown Mauzo — Would you love me (MP3 AUDIO)

Download Brown Mauzo — Would you love me Mp3 Home music Brown Mauzo — Would you love me DOWNLOAD MP3 Brown Mauzo — Would y...