Sunday, 24 February 2019

K.R.Y.T.I.C Crowns Mizu by Pompi ‘Best Zambian Album Ever’

HipHop recording artiste and award nominated rapper “K.R.Y.T.I.C” says Mizu by Pompi is the ‘Best Zambian Album Ever‘. The rapper posted this strong statement on his official twitter account.

In order to defend his argument, K.R.Y.T.I.C says Mizu is the Best Album ever because not only was it commercially successful the record was also ‘beautiful’ in every way. He further added the album paved a way for many other Zambian music albums.

“Mizu” is by far one of the bestselling album in Modern day Zambia and the Most sold album by Pompi. The album officially dropped in 2012 and had hits like “Giant Killer”, “Make Up” etc. It’s the first studio album by gospel artiste “Pompi

The post K.R.Y.T.I.C Crowns Mizu by Pompi ‘Best Zambian Album Ever’ appeared first on Zed Hype Mag.



from Zed Hype Mag https://ift.tt/2Nq6AhA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Brown Mauzo — Would you love me (MP3 AUDIO)

Download Brown Mauzo — Would you love me Mp3 Home music Brown Mauzo — Would you love me DOWNLOAD MP3 Brown Mauzo — Would y...