Tuesday, 1 January 2019

K.R.Y.T.I.C’S “Art Is Tic” album deemed fast selling album on Mvesesani.com Within 24hrs

Zambia’s music selling online store mvesesani.com has announced K.R.Y.T.I.C”s sophomore album as 2018’s fast selling album within 24hrs on the site. The record which officially dropped online for purchase at midnight of 31st December 2018 was available for pre-order a few days before.

“Art Is Tic” is a 13 track album by the “So Good Entertainments” headliner. The album features the likes of “HHP”, Tim, Tiye-P, Gagger, Killa, Prince Marv among others. It has finally seen day of light after close to a year of production and many fans are rating it as a good project.

An attempt to reach “Mvesesani.com” for the actual album sales numbers proved futile as calls went unanswered.

The post K.R.Y.T.I.C’S “Art Is Tic” album deemed fast selling album on Mvesesani.com Within 24hrs appeared first on Zed Hype Mag.



from Zed Hype Mag http://bit.ly/2SyCNoz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Brown Mauzo — Would you love me (MP3 AUDIO)

Download Brown Mauzo — Would you love me Mp3 Home music Brown Mauzo — Would you love me DOWNLOAD MP3 Brown Mauzo — Would y...