Monday, 21 January 2019

Bobby East- “Spaceship” (Lyrics)

Intro

One time, two times girl
VANILLA Rob.

Chorus

if I say you i love you then you gonn’ trip
B’cause I want more and I need more than a friendship, ooh Na na na
you know I’m dying for you, I’m getting high over you SPACESHIP
(Spaceship, Spaceship, Spaceship)
(you know I’m dying for you , I’m getting high over you)

Verse

I never change for you
it’s Vanilla Rob
making these melodies just for you crazy , boo.
you know how I roll , ye
I never change , ye
oh no Na, girl you know I’m dying for you
all I got In this world is my word and my music
got my hands around your waist one time babe you do some to me
high key like I’m (**), why you giving me the ceremony
why you got me in the friend zone ?

Chorus

if I say i love you then you gonn’ trip
B’cause I want more and I need more than a friendship, ooh Na na na
you know I’m dying for you, I’m getting high over you SPACESHIP
(Spaceship, Spaceship, Spaceship)
(you know I’m dying for you , I’m getting high over you)

Verse 2

It’s Bobby Eazo and the sound is VANILLA
I got enough views for Vanilla
all the girls with moves like Shakira
She calling me in the night with intentions
saying I’m the best in the nation
I know already, Wind slooow, move steady
fine girl say ‘ Boy come ‘ then I’m gonn’ come tell me whatchu gonn’ do with tha big bum, oh yeah

(Hook)

Vanilla
Chat Conversation End
Type a message…

The post Bobby East- “Spaceship” (Lyrics) appeared first on Zed Hype Mag.



from Zed Hype Mag http://bit.ly/2CKNfTB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Brown Mauzo — Would you love me (MP3 AUDIO)

Download Brown Mauzo — Would you love me Mp3 Home music Brown Mauzo — Would you love me DOWNLOAD MP3 Brown Mauzo — Would y...