Friday, 8 March 2019

VIDEO: Artistes United- “I Care About Her” (Official Video)

Oxfarm and Music For Change presents the Visuals for a campaign song called “I Care About Her“. The Gender based violence and women’s rights advocacy song features 50 local artistes both uprising and established namely B’Flow, Red Linso, Kantu, T-Low, Ron Kay, Shimasta, Xris Bryan, Mwiza Zulu, Omega, D2, Uncle Ja, Dope G, T-Bwoy, Jay10, Flexville Marley, Harri B, Jolie Lad, DJ Cosmo, Choklet, Abel Chungu, Chileshe Bwalya, Swish, Cas G & Mweembe Muntu. Download, Stream and share!

DOWNLOAD AUDIO

The post VIDEO: Artistes United- “I Care About Her” (Official Video) appeared first on Zed Hype Mag.



from Zed Hype Mag https://ift.tt/2VM9EHS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Brown Mauzo — Would you love me (MP3 AUDIO)

Download Brown Mauzo — Would you love me Mp3 Home music Brown Mauzo — Would you love me DOWNLOAD MP3 Brown Mauzo — Would y...