Thursday, 27 December 2018

K.R.Y.T.I.C- “The Thank You Tape” (Free Mixtape)

Award nominated HipHop artiste and lyricist “K.R.Y.T.I.C” drops a surprise Mixtape called “The Thank You Tape“. The 10 track tape is composed of songs that never made it to his forthcoming “Art Is Tic” album dropping anytime soon.

The mixtape features Dezert Rose, Chiqqshanna and Show Boy Cele. Production was handled by Dj Scretchm ProFyle, Roc Beats and K.R.Y.T.I.C himself. Download and share!

  1. An Ode to Art DOWNLOAD MP3
  2. Wake of the storm ( Moving on) ft Dezert Rose  DOWNLOAD MP3
  3. Sunday Morning Trail ft Chiqqshanna DOWNLOAD MP3
  4. Too pretty to cry ft Show Boy cele (Live version) DOWNLOAD MP3
  5. Told You So DOWNLOAD MP3

The post K.R.Y.T.I.C- “The Thank You Tape” (Free Mixtape) appeared first on Zed Hype Mag.



from Zed Hype Mag http://bit.ly/2BGscRr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Brown Mauzo — Would you love me (MP3 AUDIO)

Download Brown Mauzo — Would you love me Mp3 Home music Brown Mauzo — Would you love me DOWNLOAD MP3 Brown Mauzo — Would y...