Tuesday, 4 September 2018

“I Told B-Flow His Obama Endorsement Was Nothing & He Thought I Was Jelous”- Macky 2

Hip hop artist Mulaza Kaira popularly known as Mark 2 has celebrated fellow artist Brian Bwembya who is popularly known as Bflow. In an Instagram post Mark 2 called Bflow one of the greatest Zambian artist to ever do it.
https://ift.tt/2LXUQAI
In another post he explained how he told Bflow that he was going to achieve more than the Obama Endorsement. However, B’Flow didn’t take his words lightly and thought he was being shady and jealous. Mark 2 further stated that he believes Bflow is yet to achieve more great things.

The post “I Told B-Flow His Obama Endorsement Was Nothing & He Thought I Was Jelous”- Macky 2 appeared first on Zed Hype Mag.



from Zed Hype Mag https://ift.tt/2Q6JJsv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Brown Mauzo — Would you love me (MP3 AUDIO)

Download Brown Mauzo — Would you love me Mp3 Home music Brown Mauzo — Would you love me DOWNLOAD MP3 Brown Mauzo — Would y...