Thursday, 19 July 2018

Spending 22 years at Arsenal was ‘perhaps’ a mistake says Arsene Wenger

Arsene Wenger has said that staying at Arsenal for 22 years is “perhaps” the biggest mistake of his career.

The 68-year-old Frenchman also admitted he had “neglected a lot of people” while obsessively pursuing trophies.

“I’ve neglected my family, I’ve neglected many close ones,” he told French network RTL.

Wenger became Arsenal manager in October 1996 and won three Premier League titles and seven FA Cups during his time in north London.

But a long spell in one place does not necessarily fit his character, he said.

“I’m someone who likes new things, likes change, but I also like challenges. I was a little bit of a prisoner to my challenge each time.”

The post Spending 22 years at Arsenal was ‘perhaps’ a mistake says Arsene Wenger appeared first on Jupixyblog.



from Jupixyblog https://ift.tt/2uIxIzv

No comments:

Post a Comment

DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Brown Mauzo — Would you love me (MP3 AUDIO)

Download Brown Mauzo — Would you love me Mp3 Home music Brown Mauzo — Would you love me DOWNLOAD MP3 Brown Mauzo — Would y...