
She came, she danced and she slayed. Trendy dancer and Ambitouz Entertainment artiste Cici decided to take us to school with the #InMyFeelings challenge. Now, if you have no idea what the challenge is about, please follow.
The #InMyFeelingsChallenge was started by fans across the globe a few days after Drake released his 25-track album. Even though fans loved all songs on the album, everyone’s favourite definitely remains “In My Feelings”.

They do series of moves in accordance to the lyrics of Drake‘s “In my Feelings” hook.
“Kiki, do you love me? Are you riding?
Say you’ll never ever leave from beside me
‘Cause I want ya, and I need ya
And I’m down for you always
KB, do you love me? Are you riding?
Say you’ll never ever leave from beside me
‘Cause I want ya, and I need ya
And I’m down for you always”.
The dance has been attempted by several celebrities including Will Smith and Ciara Wilson. But be warned, it is not for the fainthearted or stiff bodied.
It does not come as a surprise that the multi-talented artiste, Cici killed this challenge, leaving no doubt about what she can do and we are still in awe.
The post Cici absolutely nails the #InMyFeelings challenge appeared first on Jupixyblog.
from Jupixyblog https://ift.tt/2NW8HsE
No comments:
Post a Comment